Don’t let its compact stature fool you. Like its larger G-Series siblings, the 35G is exceptionally durable. And for good reason — it shares many of the same uptime-boosting features such as powdered-metal oil-impregnated boom, arm, and bucket bushings. Rigid reinforced D-channel side frames. And heavy-duty X-frames. When you know how it’s built, you’ll run a Deere.
• Meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV engine standards.
• Multifunction monitor displays vital machine info.
• Larger front windshield provides even better visibility.
• Additional service door provides easy access.
Arm and Boom
• Truck sideboards are no problem for these compacts. Lift height and reach are plentiful, making truck loading easy.
• Single-pin swing-post increases boom stiffness, enhancing the structural integrity of digging components. Wear-resistant hoses are routed for protection and Cordura®-wrapped where exposed.
• Heavy-duty shields deflect material and impacts, protecting the boom cylinders and drive motors.
• Tungsten-carbide coating creates an extremely wear-resistant surface to protect the all-important bucket-to-arm joint. Oil-impregnated bushings enhance durability and extend grease intervals to 500 hours for the arm-and-boom joint and 100 hours for the bucket joint.
• Need more digging depth or reach? Choose the long-arm/heavy-counter-weight option that provides an increase in both.
• Spacious operator stations have wide entryways, making entrance and exit easier than ever. Flat, skid-resistant floor mat removes easily for clean-out. Convenient 12-volt port powers cell phones and other electronic devices. There’s also a large cup holder and seatback compartment for documents.
• Larger front windshield provides even better visibility.
• Redesigned cab’s 50-mm (2 in.) wider, 150-mm (6 in.) taller front glass and single-hinge door provide unsurpassed all-around visibility. Virtually unrestricted visibility, precise feel, and smooth control make our compacts ideal for excavating around existing utilities.
• Noise-reducing muffler, plus isochronous high-idle speed, helps keep things noticeably quiet. Rubber cab mounts further isolate the operator from noise and vibration to help reduce fatigue.
• Automatic, high-velocity bi-level climate-control system with auto-motive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear and the cab comfortable.
Ease of Control
• Go from backhoe- to excavator-style controls with just a twist of your wrist. Control-pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat.
• Ergonomic short-throw pilot-control levers provide smooth, predictable low-effort fingertip operation.
• Swing boom and foldable travel pedals are positioned where they’re easy to operate, yet allow plenty of foot room.
• No operator activation required for high-speed travel. Track speeds automatically slow to low whenever the travel motors encounter a heavier load. Includes a console-mounted, low-speed lock switch.
Ease of Service
• Hinged door provides wide-open access to the side-by-side oil cooler and radiator for easier core clean-out.
• Operator station tilts forward 50 degrees, simplifying access to the swing motor, hydraulic control valve, engine starter motor, and alternator.
• Routine checks such as engine oil level are quickly accomplished from ground level. Convenient lube/maintenance chart helps ensure that nothing gets overlooked.
• Hydraulic fluid sight gauge and see-through coolant reservoir let you quickly check levels at a glance.
• A simple grease gun and a wrench are all it takes to quickly maintain proper track tension.
• Vertical spin-on filters allow quick and clean changes. Extended engine and hydraulic oil-change intervals let you work longer.
• The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV technology in our excavators is simple, fuel efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
• Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves every precious drop of fuel.
• Large diesels deliver impressive torque for more pull-through power when the going gets tough.
• Power/economy work modes allow you to match engine speed to the application. Select power mode and get the higher engine speeds needed for most general digging work. For lighter digging demands, economy mode reduces engine speed and noise, while improving fuel efficiency.
• Return-flow selector valve accommodates both one- and two-way hydraulic-driven attachments. Make changes with just a twist of the wrist.
• O-ring face-seal hydraulic fittings virtually eliminate aggravating and costly oil leaks.
• Enhanced monitor provides vital operating info at a glance and fingertip control of several functions, including auto-shutdown, power/economy modes, and auto exhaust-filter cleaning. ;
• Two trip meters on the monitor let you track engine oil and hydraulic oil changes, or jobsite hours.
• Add any of the many available buckets and Worksite Pro attachments to your equipment arsenal and watch utilization take off.
• Wedge-style coupler enables quick changes and accepts a wide variety of buckets and attachments, such as breakers and augers.
• Standard quick-coupler-equipped, boom-mounted auxiliary hydraulic lines make attachment hookup a snap.
• Add a top clamp for thumb-like dexterity that comes in handy when handling cumbersome objects or cleaning up jobsites.
Structures and Undercarriage
• Zero- and reduced-tail-swing designs make these compacts extra maneuverable and plenty productive in places with tight spaces.
• Heavy-duty X-frame provides a solid, stable platform that resists material and dirt buildup. Rigid, reinforced D-channel side frames resist impact, providing maximum cab and component protection.
• Choose the tracks that are best for the way you work. Rubber tracks traverse virtually any terrain, including paved surfaces. Steel tracks and steel tracks with rubber pads are also available. Optional rubber grousers combine work-anywhere flexibility with steel-track serviceability.
• Rubber tracks’ unique steel cores resist cracking. Large-diameter drive sprockets and track idlers further increase undercarriage durability.
• Emission Rating: Tier 4
• Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
• Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine): 3
• Displacement, ltr (Inches³): 1.642 (100.2)
• Rated speed, rpm: 2400
• Engine Output - Net, kW (hp): 17.4 (23.3)
• Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side: 1
• Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side: 4
• Track Shoe Width, mm (inches): 300 (12)
• Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in): 4640 (15 ft 3 in)
• Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in): 2480 (8 ft 2 in)
• Overall Width, mm (ft/in): 1740 (5 ft 9 in)
• Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in): 1660 (5 ft 5 in)
• Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in): 2110 (6 ft 11 in)
• Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in): 870 (2 ft 10 in)
• Ground Clearance, mm (inches): 280 (11)
• Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches): 373 (14.7)
• Dozer Blade Width, mm (ft/in): 1740 (5 ft 9 in)
• Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in): 1740 (5 ft 9 in)
• Track Gauge, mm (ft/in): 1440 (4 ft 9 in)
• Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in): 5210 (17 ft 1 in)
• Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in): 4870 (16 ft )
• Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in): 3460 (11 ft 4 in)
• Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in): 3060 (10 ft )
• Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in): 1315 (4 ft 4 in)
• Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 42 (11.6)
• Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 32 (8.5)
• Number Of Batteries: 1
• Voltage, V: 12
• Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI): 32 (4.6)
• Slew Speed, rpm: 9
• Travel Speed - High, kph (mph): 4.3 (2.7)
• Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf): 19 (4277)
• Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf): 27.1 (6085)
• Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min): 76.8 (20.2)
• Operating Weight, kg (lbs): 3520 (7760)