Handle all of your gardening, landscaping, road, and ditch maintenance chores with affordable Rear Blades.
- Hitch attaches quickly and efficiently
- Optional skid shoes increase cutting edge life
- Frame's tubular steel is crafted for tough jobs
- Manually adjustable angle, tilt, and offset
- Reversible cutting edge for longer wear life
- Optional end plates hold extra material
- Type: Cat. 2, Cat. 3
- Quick hitch compatibility: ASAE Cat. 2 and 3 quick coupler
- Hydraulic cylinder kit for rear blades
- Field-installed skid shoe kits for rear blades
- Tailwheel field-installed kits for rear blades
- End plate field conversion kits for rear blades
- Machine: 1451 lb
- Shipping per unit: 1554 lb
- Width in working position: 8 ft
- Moldboard length: 96 in.
- Moldboard height: 19 in.
- Moldboard thickness: 0.3125 in.
Angle, tilt, offset, pivot
- Pivot angle degrees: 360 degree (angle)
- Angle forward, number of positions: Five positions left, up to 38 degree (angle)
- Angle reverse, number of positions: Five positions left, up to 38 degree (angle)
- Tilt positions/degrees: Two positions up and down, up to 15 degrees up and down degree (angle)
- Offset position left or right: 0 to 36 in.
Reversible cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Standard with machine: Standard
- PTO hp (kW): 145 hp
- Hydraulic offset kit (hoses and fittings included): Standard, manual offset and tilt require one hydraulic remote