Handle all of your gardening, landscaping, road, and ditch maintenance chores with affordable Rear Blades.
- Optional skid shoes increase cutting edge life
- Frame's tubular steel is crafted for tough jobs
- Hitch attaches quickly and efficiently
- Angle adjustment for fine precision grading and leveling
- Reversible cutting edge for longer wear life
- Optional end plates hold extra material
- Type: Cat. 1
- Quick hitch compatibility: iMatch compatible (quick-attach system)
- Hydraulic cylinder kit for rear blades
- Field-installed skid shoe kits for rear blades
- End plate field conversion kits for rear blades
- Machine: 392 lb
- Shipping per unit: 426 lb
- Width in working position: 5 ft
- Moldboard length: 60 in.
- Moldboard height: 17 in.
- Moldboard thickness: 0.25 in.
Angle, tilt, offset, pivot
- Pivot angle degrees: 360 degree (angle)
- Angle forward, number of positions: Three positions, on each side up to 53 degree (angle)
- Angle reverse, number of positions: Three positions, on each side up to 53 degree (angle)
- Tilt positions/degrees: up or down
- Offset position left or right: 6 or 12 in.
Reversible cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Standard with machine: Yes
- PTO hp (kW): 60 hp
- Hydraulic offset kit (hoses and fittings included): ---