Handle all of your gardening, landscaping, road, and ditch maintenance chores with affordable Rear Blades.
- Hitch attaches quickly and efficiently
- Optional skid shoes increase cutting edge life
- Frame's tubular steel is crafted for tough jobs
- Manually adjustable angle, tilt, and offset
- Reversible cutting edge for longer wear life
- Optional end plates hold extra material
- Type: Cat. 2
- Quick hitch compatibility: ASAE Cat. 2 quick coupler
- Hydraulic cylinder kit for rear blades
- Field-installed skid shoe kits for rear blades
- End plate field conversion kits for rear blades
- Machine: 1060 lb
- Shipping per unit: 1117 lb
- Width in working position: 7 ft
- Moldboard length: 84 in.
- Moldboard height: 19 in.
- Moldboard thickness: 0.3125 in.
Angle, tilt, offset, pivot
- Pivot angle degrees: 360 degree (angle)
- Angle forward, number of positions: Three positions each side, up to 45 degree (angle)
- Angle reverse, number of positions: Three positions each side, up to 45 degree (angle)
- Tilt positions/degrees: Three positions, up and down, up to 23 degree (angle)
- Offset position left or right: 9 to 18 in.
Reversible cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Standard with machine: Standard
- PTO hp (kW): 110 hp
- Hydraulic offset kit (hoses and fittings included): Up to 3 hydraulic remotes required