Handle all of your gardening, landscaping, road, and ditch maintenance chores with affordable Rear Blades.
- Hitch attaches quickly and efficiently
- Optional skid shoes increase cutting edge life
- Frame's tubular steel is crafted for tough jobs
- Manually adjustable angle, tilt, and offset
- Reversible cutting edge for longer wear life
- Optional hydraulic offset
- Optional end plates hold extra material
- Type: Cat. 2
- Quick hitch compatibility: ASAE Cat. 2 Quick coupler compatible
- Hydraulic cylinder kit for rear blades
- Field-installed skid shoe kits for rear blades
- End plate field conversion kits for rear blades
- Machine: 738 lb
- Shipping per unit: 795 lb
- Width in working position: 6 ft
- Moldboard length: 72 in.
- Moldboard height: 19 in.
- Moldboard thickness: 0.25 in.
Angle, tilt, offset, pivot
- Pivot angle degrees: 360 degree (angle)
- Angle forward, number of positions: Three positions, each side up to 45 degree (angle)
- Angle reverse, number of positions: Three positions, each side up to 45 degree (angle)
- Tilt positions/degrees: Three positions, up or down up to 23 degree (angle)
- Offset position left or right: 9 or 18 in.
Reversible cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Standard with machine: Yes
- PTO hp (kW): 70 hp
- Hydraulic offset kit (hoses and fittings included): Optional hydraulic offset - up to one hydraulic remotes required